Re: [tor-talk] Use of TOR [sic] for illegal activities

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Paul A. Crable <paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd support censorship if I was in charge of it

You won't be.

> but I doubt most others would go along with my idea.

No one here will be either. As you've discovered, it's
non negotiable.

> So I guess we must leave things as they are, flawed
> as they may be.

The only flaws here are the censors, and we're tired of leaving
them be as they were.

> I think they'd be surprised it is being used today.

Did you know there are hidden service forums for worshippers of SATAN?
And ones for atheists, muslims and the FSM? And for Christians?

By the way, theaters of today are built such that they don't burn
in a way that would threaten the lives of rational moviegoers.
The irrational ones are like censors, they are the ones
that stampede and kill people.