Re: [tor-talk] SOCKS proxy to sit between user and Tor?

I'd like to point out that if you decide to use another SOCKS proxy
you may encounter another problem. Suppose I bypass the port assigned
to your custom proxy and instead point to the usual tor proxy. This
might occur if a user manually configures the proxy and cannot tell
the difference between the two. Most likely it'll fail and they'll
notice. In a worst case, your blockchain resolves are bypassed and a
leak occurs.

It also raises the question of whether you really want to have a SOCKS
proxy for both regular firefox and tbb/tor.

--leeroy