Re: [tor-talk] FBI harassing Tor devs

Did u manage to put up some anti ddos?

I wrote a script that blocked my lÃst attackers ddos attacks might work..

block udp ddos attacks drop em if they are sent more then 15 times
iptables -A INPUT -p udp -m connlimit --connlimit-above 15 -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -m connlimit --connlimit-above 10 -j DROP

Cloudflare isnt for us tor lovers,

 take care

isis <isis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev: (6 maj 2016 14:01:56 CEST)