[tor-talk] Red-paddle lockups

Twice this week while viewing things using Firefox under TOR, my system
has locked up.  And when I say locked up, I mean red-paddle locked up.
After restarting all was back to normal.  I am running version 5.5.5
of TOR on a 64-bit Intel archicture PC under Windoze 8.1.

One site belonged to a regional government so I wouldn't expect them
to be sending me malware.

Anyone else finding this?  I have used TOR almost daily for several
years without this happening.

Paul
---
Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Ore., U.S.A.