[tor-talk] Adverse Affects of Using Tor > Gmail Specifically

I have seen some people post that google had flagged their gmail account
and could no longer access it, because they used it through Tor. Is this
anecdotal or has anyone been affected by this? If it is possible to lose a
service because of using Tor, I would wonder why. I am just trying to get
ahead of any issues before I send most of my traffic through Tor and VPN.

Cheers

Brad