Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Retro' for OS/2 Warp 4.52 Latest Release (2001) ?

It is a security by statistics .o) low impact = low motivation

---------- PÅvodnà zprÃva ----------

Od: Green Dream <greendream848@xxxxxxxxx>

Komu: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Datum: 1. 6. 2016 0:51:24

PÅedmÄt: Re: [tor-talk] Tor-Retro' for OS/2 Warp 4.52 Latest Release (2001)
?

"@NTPT:

- You're confusing obscurity and security.

- "NSA backdoors" are not the only type of vulnerability.

- Security in software design has come a long way in the past 10 years.

- If this is for a relay, the security impact could be to ALL users of the

Tor network.

Despite the snark at the end of my earlier email, I stand by the general

security concern.