Re: [tor-talk] "Some Tor Relays, you might want to avoid."

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:02 AM, nusenu <nusenu-lists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wrote a blog post about relay groups in end-to-end position:
> https://medium.com/@nusenu/some-tor-relays-you-might-want-to-avoid-5901597ad821

Nice work as usual :)

If contacts are clones of good contacts, the good contacts / opers
can tag / modify their contact string to dogde, and as test to see if
clones follow.

For years I still say there needs to be tor (or controller app) users
can plug blacklist / heuristic / WoT / parametric / arbitrary whim
subscriptions into, both remote and locally curated... same as
they do with adblockplus.