Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser "Sandbox" Development Status?

Hi,

I found the link at
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en sad to hear it
probably won't be a completed project. I really liked the proof of
concept that was provided. (for example, once I close the window any
settings changes and addons disappear). It also has a look and feel
similar to Tails. Sad to see it go, really cool project though :)

Cheers,
Nathaniel Suchy

Matthew Finkel: