Re: [tor-talk] PGP fiddly-diddly - action required

I feel you, Druida.

Sadly, the EFF is now full of w****s and sillicon-valley technocrats
that can't see beyond California. I find it chuckle-worthy that every
single one of the authors pleading for moving past pgp only list their
pgp keys in the staff pages[1][2][3]*. On the signal side, it only takes
less access than the EFail attack and an IMSI catcher for the govt to
whack you, physically.

Stay safe.
-S

* And all encoded differently, oh my! Imagine, they still think that gpg
  defaults to SHA1 for signing.

[1] https://www.eff.org/about/staff/william-budington
[2] https://www.eff.org/about/staff/david-grant
[3] https://www.eff.org/about/staff/soraya-okuda