Re: [tor-talk] Is 2019.www.tpo a temporary domain?

Hi,

Not sure if this has already been answered in the metrics-team mailing list but... the 2019.www is permanent and denotes content that was archived in 2019.

We want to follow this scheme in general, any time we archive any website, to have the year it was archived during as the prefix.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks!

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45