Re: Hacker strikes through student's router

good point, and interesting idea for a litigation suit.
I think that i will sue Starbucks because my computer was hacked from Portugal.

Honestly this is a good argument and one that I am surprised that I
haven't heard before.

on a silly note, if someone does ever get in seriouse trouble about a
tor server, I think that I am going to sue a WiFi hot spot provider
like starbucks. in the american legal system that is pure gold.
-=Matt=-