From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ADB
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 2:09 PM
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tor limitation

OK. I was going to say, "Tor should be able to get through it!". The point
is, if you have a bunch of tor nodes, especially geographically disparate
ones, the load should be spread out, no?
Are they default-allow or default-deny over there?

Bob wrote:

	I think there was a tag missing - I think it was:

	<Sarcasm>yes I really want to use an exit node that is located
behind the
	great
	firewall...</Sarcasm>