Re: Hey guys, here is another (great?) idea

What if you're in a location where you can't contribute - behind a firewall, for example? Should they be required to pollute the server list with useless data?

For that matter, what if you already *have* a server located elsewhere running 24/7, like I do, but don't want to run it from home for legal reasons?

-Ben

Matt Thorne wrote:
it would work better if they were required to contribute.