[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
POST not anonymous?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: POST not anonymous?
- From: Merijn Vogel <merijn.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:56:25 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:56:35 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=GOp5Uj6zelYQLlHWFlMhTNn5b7MLtJpO20AfaevgZco3LGIjoSim/p1Yfb+o088/k2LPbC0zAgLbh9/2q48WSvv63N11qHMOb0Fg92GayNIt1RSyAFvpk07idrEzcjG1wtKcxDjCGwexH42zyUxFSvUxSwYVf75nmW9xspz4kpI=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On one of my machines I use tor for browsing. Just recently I did a
submit to a webform, and I would've liked to be anonymous this time,
but in the feedback I got from the submission, I saw my original IP
address showing. I'm using the w3m browser (textmode) and a chain of
squid, privoxy, tor for this activity. When I request
www.whatismyip.com, I see one of the tor exit-nodes' ip address,
however, in feedback from my POST request, my own ipaddress was refered
to. Does anybody have any idea what I can have wrong in my settings?
- Merijn Vogel