Re: Possible fishing attempt for eBay

On 31 October 2006, at 20:58, Zinco wrote:

I got two of them myself from someone impersonating ebay. What was weird
and kinda scary was that when I went to forward it to spoof@ebay it maxxed
out my cpu with winword.

<troll>Well, that's what you get for using a Microsoft product!</troll>

-- hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone Voice: +1 251 589 6348 Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email
General chat: hackmiester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Large attachments: hackmiester@xxxxxxxxx
SPS-related stuff: hfuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx