Re: Nov 01 02:54:12.309 [warn] connection_dir_client_reached_eof(): http status 400 ("Dirserver believes your ORPort is unreachable") response from dirserver '86.59.21.38:80'. Please correct.

On Don, 02 Nov 2006, Martin Naskovski wrote:

> Well, that just completely blows, because the actual router I have is a Netgear FVS114 for my whole house. Does the right fix then lie
> on the Linux side or at the Netgear router? I'm confused. If fixing it on Linux is going to make an already not too performant cable
> connection even slower, then I can live without tor26 being able to access my router.  What routers then do not have this issue (and I
> don't want to set up linux as a router either) ?

peter is right, TCPMSS will not fix the problem for you, i've been confused
by the PMTU issues Netgear routers also have..

i suggest you simple by a new router, for example an linksys wrt54gl, or ..
try an firmware upgrade..

http://kbserver.netgear.com/release_notes/d102802.asp

--
Florian Reitmeir