Re: IRC problems with Tor

Hi,

You can start tor, configure your irc client using it (i.e
127.0.0.1:9050) and then try to connect mejokbp2brhw4omd.onion in your
irc client.

Regards.

--
"I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your
right to say it"

維 基 百 科 群 組 :
httpS://groups.google.com/group/zh_wikipedia/subscribe