[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: is tor an email mixmaster?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: is tor an email mixmaster?
- From: Erilenz <erilenz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:32:33 -0500
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:32:57 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:to:subject :mime-version:content-type:content-disposition:message-id; bh=EdR8B9PtRKyCgVF4EQqQAw9sUuzsNuTwmrh1A5ow4d4=; b=iBkopq/eqptX+Z00z1uuDJgqTQFIVfsAe9WkHk6B9/32nvFkbsatdAnF7oouPNE0LL NnGEuFPUq5t2oHu3Y9xfdwLRw0nlASnLBPIH/qocLk6BZuy3C1gKg2vWBcdPqpTpAHxg uNxyN3Io/pZhMK1vSwSs2t2yI887tVoztU4/k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-disposition :message-id; b=FPDe6JgRoulZTM/tVjsByRzxwiDv7OrRVaQqucn19rjNJhnxFk2IGPYVsgHgLGGU32 6vBP10ICI6nGI4GzYBenpTDy/IGP7ihyi02BdtqvVMV+jx6aWW5DRXdj72CT0VAk+NlO H7M7bLqwLJu1W2ZxRCN1vtyBDIWeFcDdN2+e4=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* on the Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 10:43:29AM -0800, Christopher Davis wrote:
>> someone has setup an open SMTP relay as hidden service:
>> oogjrxidhkttf6vl.onion port: 587
>> May be, it works. I did not test it. :-(
> Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be running. The idea is
> interesting, though. It would be prudent to enable spam filtering
> and/or hashcash for a service like this, of course.
Yeah. I've heared that relay mentioned several times before, but I've
never been able to connect to it. I can connect to other hidden services
fine. You're the first other person I've come across that has either
confirmed it working or not working.