Re: Any plans to fix tor for OpenDNS?

Am 13.11.2008 um 19:48 schrieb Praedor Atrebates:

What about this: I run a relay server on my laptop and my home desktop. My laptop can end up on whatever network I connect to (obviously). I DO have my own registered domain name and use it no matter what network I connect to, so my IP for my laptop can vary a lot. Can OpenDNS settings still be set to hold
in this circumstance (tie it to a domain name)?

Yes, IIRC there is an option for dynamic IPs when you add a network. Then you can update your IP whenever you connect to the net with a small tool. (Like the one of DynDNS.org).

Sven