Re: Torsocks on FreeBSD

This sounds like a bug in the torsocks configure script to me - libdl
on linux is required to use dlopen and similar functions, but on BSD
is part of the normal libc. So, on linux, -ldl is required, and on
freebsd, it is an error (libdl does not exist). I imagine if the
script simply didn't check for or try to use libdl on BSD, you'd be
fine.

But, this probably isn't the best place to report issues with torsocks
- i'd recommend posting an issue to the bugtracker on
http://code.google.com/p/torsocks/ and see where that will get you.

  - John Brooks