Re: DoS attack

Roger Dingledine schrieb:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 03:10:40PM +0200, Karsten N. wrote:
>> the Tor node "gpfa" is for 10 hours target of a DoS attack.
>> The attack is running on at the moment.
>
> Hi Karsten,
>
> How did this resolve? Hopefully it ended after a while?
>
> Thanks,
> --Roger

The DoS attack was over 7 hours later (was running 17 hours at all).

There was a posting here:  "Relax guys, and please verify the attack
is over, a server went amok" (I can not find ist now :-[ )

The nick of my tor node was "gpfTOR1", sorry "gpfa" is the nick of the
mixmaster on this server.

Karsten N.