To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
From:  "C. LeBaron" <lebaron@xxxxxx>
Subject:  Torbutton proxy test fails
Date:  Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:36:16 +0100

Hello,

I installed the latest stable Vidalia bundle (0.2.1.20-0.2.6) on mac os 10.6.2,
Tor starts but Torbutton's test fails.

polipo is listening on port 8123, so i did replace 8118 by 8123 in Torbutton
prefs, to no avail.

I removed privoxy stuff like /Library/Privoxy manually.

Does it ring a bell ?

----- End forwarded message -----