Re: yestoday , I can not using tor. can you help me to see my log file ? thx

On Nov 15, 2010, at 6:59 AM, waterloo wrote:

I use gentoo a kind of linux operation system , and use tor and polipo to connect some site .
Now my tor can not work , envn after I change new bridges.
Below is my tor log .
<snip>

Have you tried using bridges from bridges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx? Send an email with "get bridges" in the body and try those. Also, perhaps try using only bridges running on port 80 or 443 (the bridge addresses will have :80 or :443 after the IP). What country do you live in?

~Justin Aplin