Re: Vidalia - Country Locations on Tor network map all missing

Geoff Down wrote:
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:28 +0000, "Anon Mus"
<my.green.lantern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Using vidalia 0.2.7, Tor 0.2.2.10-alpha (Qt 4.5.3)

I am not seeing any location in the left box (or anywhere else) against Tor relays, just a ? in a white box.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I asked this on the 8th :)
See
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/shutting-down-vidalia-geoip-mapping-server
GD

Ohh dear, this new version of Vidalia does not work with Windows 2k.

It comes up with the error "The procedure entry point freeaddrinfo could not be located in ws2_32.dll"

The problem is seen in win2k not win xp or later...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms737931(VS.85).aspx

uhhhh..any ideas ?? coz I like my old win2k, even though I have a win xp lying around somewhere.