Re: Bitcoin And The Electronic Frontier Foundation

I forgot to mention that I don't have capable GPU for mining, but I don't care. When I need bitcoins, I simply go to market and buy some. It is the same situation as gold miners. Somebody is interested in making big holes to ground and spend a lot of time and money on that. And somebody do anything else, like me.

Marek