Re: StrictNodes or StrictExitNodes?

Matthew wrote:
I think I am correct to say that StrictExitNodes has been negated in favour of StrictNodes.

However, when I use StrictExitNodes 1 I have no problems.

When I use StrictNodes 1 and have viable ExitNodes then Vidalia gives the error: "Vidalia detected that the Tor software exited unexpectedly."

I am using 0.2.1.26 on Ubuntu 10.04.

Thanks.
This is interesting. I tried it.. and both seem to work for me on my 0.2.2.10-alpha on win2k.

But.. when I tried - WarnUnsafeSocks 0

I get..

Nov 25 17:50:03.015 [Warning] Failed to parse/validate config: Unknown option 'WarnUnsafeSocks'. Failing.
Nov 25 17:50:03.015 [Error] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

Tor then bombs out..