Re: [tor-talk] Tormail?

Tormail have his own Webmail.
And respect the security, C&P fron the TorMail web:
#
No emails or logs or anything important are stored on those servers, thus it doesn't matter if they are seized or shut down.
We are prepared to quickly replace any relay that is taken offline for any reason.
#

2011/11/9 <rwd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> On 08/11/11 23:11, Rock Neurotiko wrote:
>
>> I usually use it, but I've never known about the operators.
>
> I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using an email service run by
> anonymous operators. It depends what you're using it for though I guess.
> If I were using TorMail, I'd do it under the assumption that they're
> archiving and reading every single email I send or receive through it.
> I'd have more confidence that my email isn't being read, by using GMail.
> Not that I would use either.
>
> --
> Mike Cardwell https://grepular.com/  https://twitter.com/mickeyc
> Professional  http://cardwellit.com/ http://linkedin.com/in/mikecardwell
> PGP.mit.edu   0018461F/35BC AF1D 3AA2 1F84 3DC3 B0CF 70A5 F512 0018 461F
>
> ___

Are there any excellent webmail services that Tor users can use? (not Gmail)

Miguel García Lafuente - Rock Neurotiko
Coordinador de Jóvenes Piratas en Madrid.

"Libertad en lugar de miedo."
"Información libre, sociedad libre."
Partido Pirata
Jovenes Piratas - Pagina de Facebook