Re: [tor-talk] Tormail?

Gmail vs. TorMail:
GM - Must say: We're right here, subpoena away.
TM - Can and likely does say: We're nowhere, FU.
Which one is doing the opposite of most everyone else?
Which one is the more interesting place to put your mail?

Setting that aside... no one in their right mind should trust
anyone to 'do the right thing' with their data, for whatever
definition of right, any more or less than they should Santa,
Putin or Ghandi. That's what encryption is for. And it is the
only answer to the sorts of questions in this thread.

I'm sure some wonderful worldwide Torizen on here can
pop on over to the box and or call and verify this. I'll give
10:1 it's bogus, by design.

       Akim Japera whois@xxxxxxxxxxx
       TorMail Webmail Service
       P.O. Box 5870