Re: [tor-talk] Tor no longer works with win2K ??

On 12/11/11 11:52, Anon Mus wrote:
> Why no replies to genuine and relevant questions? The silence makes the
> Tor dev team appear to have something to hide.

Do you go round making accusations against everybody who gives you
something for free? If this was my project I'd be telling you where to
shove your "genuine and relevant questions" round about now.

It's generally understood in the free software world that if you want
support for an obsolete system from over a decade ago then you have to
be patient, polite and prepared to put in significant effort yourself.
Nobody's going to keep an old, unsupported system up and running, at
personal expense, just to appease a person who is rude to them.

Julian

--
3072D/D2DE707D Julian Yon (2011 General Use) <pgp.2011@xxxxxx>