Re: [tor-talk] Vidalia for Iphone 3g

----- Original Message -----
> Marco's Tor-for-iphone packages are great for testing, but without an
> analysis of the application-level vulnerabilities, like the one for
> Tor Browser (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser/design/),
> you're going to have to really know what you're doing to use it
> correctly.
Totally agree: Tor itself works out of the box on iOS but this is not enough to get a safe browsing experience.

By the way, a tutorial for installing Tor on jailbroken devices is here: http://sid77.slackware.it/ios/howto/
I do not want to spread out the wrong assumption that installing Tor from my repository is enough to be completely anonymous with your iDevice so I need users to be able to follow not-brain-dead-easy instructions ;-)

--
Marco Bonetti
Tor research and other stuff: http://sid77.slackware.it/

My GnuPG key id: 0x0B60BC5F