Re: [tor-talk] torifying TB

On 11/20/2011 7:21 PM, eliaz wrote:
Following the instructions in the "Configure Thunderbird to work through Tor" help file. I've successfully set up tormail in Thunderbird. However, I don't know what the "No Proxy for" field on the TB Network & Disk Space > Settings tab is supposed to mean. Whether I leave "Localhost, 127.0.0.1" (as shown in the screen grab in the help file) or delete it altogether, the configured mail seems to work as well. Can some one fill me in on this? Is the field irrelevant to the manual proxy configuration? Apologies for a newbie question, & thanks eli

All I've ever seen automatic settings that Torbutton sets up in Firefox is like you said,
the No Proxy for is left at default "Localhost, 127.0.0.1"