[tor-talk] tor browser closes automatically, saying the version is out of date

I noticed that when I use TBB, it prompts:

The currently installed version of Tor is out of date or no longer
recommended. Please visit the Tor website to download the latest version.

and I have to download the new version: *Version 2.2.39-5 - Linux, Unix,
BSD (64-Bit)*

*but this problem is still there, and the browser automatically closes*

*do you guys have the same problem or not?*

*how to deal with this? *
**