[tor-talk] custom/private entry guards

Greetings,

First time messaging this list.

In liu of the recent article detailing a deanonymizing attack on hidden
services, I am interested to know if it is possible to run a hidden
service with custom guard nodes similar to how a tor client can run with
a custom bridge node.  So, for example, could I run 3 servers as guard
nodes and force the hidden service server to connect to them so I am
assured that an attacker does not control my guard nodes?  I am also
interested to hear opinions on whether this would be an effective
defense against the attack mentioned in the
article.  Here is a link to the article:

http://www.cs.uml.edu/~xinwenfu/paper/HiddenServer.pdf

If this isn't the right place to inquire, please direct me to a better
channel.  Also, I am willing to pay for a solution to this problem, so
if there are any developers on the project that you can suggest I work
with, please pass my inquiry on to them.

I can be reached privately here: ninjabobcat@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!