Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.13 now available from Mozilla Add-ons

Hi,

Mix+TB Test:
>>> + Message pane is on
>>> + Quick filter is on
>>
>> No, we don't change these. Any reason we should be closing them?
>
> No reason to close them, I was just expecting them to remain in the same
> position as they were when TB was closed, like regular TB. Not a big
> problem, just unexpected.

I think I could have worded it better.

No, we don't change these on purpose, but this is a side effect of
selecting 'Local Folders' on startup to prevent automatic checking of
messages. So when you enable the preference "Select last accessed mail
folder on startup" (disabled by default), you will find that the message
pane and quick filter are in the state you expect them to be, reflecting
the last accessed account.

I hope this is clear now. I know this is not as clear as it should be;
we will address this properly in the documentation.

--
Sukhbir