Re: [tor-talk] details about Tor's packaging window and delivery window

thanks, however, the description is still too simple and obscure
and in the spec, it also says: "[this stuff is badly worded; copy in the
tor-design section -RD]"

so actually, my understanding is:
in the OR, the packaging window is for limiting the cells that are sent to
the OP and it can be incremented when the OR receives a SENDME cell from OP.

then how about the delivery window? it is for limiting the cells that are
sent to a remote host(like webserver)? so how is it incremented?

and what is the function of the packaging window and delivery window on the
OP?