Re: [tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

Hi,

I think it isn't scam, because William has contacted the
torservers.net team, too (in german, not asking for money, but for a
recommendation for a lawyer in .at).

Best regards
morphium

morphium - morphium@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - 113332157