Re: [tor-talk] Kaspersky still interferes with SSL port 443 sites

On 05/11/2013 15:32, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
On 11/2/2013 2:04 PM, Sukhoi wrote:
I am experimenting problems with TorBrowser on the last months.
On most of the web sites I have to reload it 2 to 8 times until it
loads, receiving most of the times messages like this:

--------------------------------
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at blog.torproject.org.

Sukhoi - a bit off topic, but I'm not sure your problem is w/ Kaspersky or any AV / FW. If you haven't upgraded to TBB 2.4.x (still beta), may try that. I think what you're seeing (if using TBB 2.3.x) is pretty common.

Was for me until I upgraded.

Joe,
Thanks for the comments.
I did additional tests and possibly you are right about the Kaspersky and AV.

I just installed the latest Tor 2.4.x beta version, on Win 8 x64. The problem seems to be a bit smaller, but stands, having to load and reload the pages many times to get the content.

Tried also Tor 2.3 stable release on Linux, were the problem did not happened.

Sukhoi