Re: [tor-talk] Request for "Tor, king of anonymity" graphic

On Sun, 10 Nov 2013 00:29:42 -0500
Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello graphics-inclined readers,
>
> Among the October leaked slides:
> http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/nsa-gchq-attack-tor-network-encryption
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/secret-nsa-documents-show-campaign-against-tor-encrypted-network/2013/10/04/610f08b6-2d05-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html
> was one from (I assume) GCHQ saying that Tor is "Still the King of
> high secure, low latency Internet Anonymity" and that "There are no
> contenders for the throne in waiting".
>
> I periodically find myself doing presentations for law enforcement
> and other government groups (like the NSA talk documented in the above
> slides).
>
> This clearly calls for a goofy mashup of a crown and the Tor onion, so
> I can drive the point home in a memorable way.
>
> Can somebody here mash them up in an attractive way?
>
> For the Tor logo side, you might find something you like in
> https://media.torproject.org/image/
>
> For any other component images, please use something
> Creative-Commons-acceptable or similar. That way we can use it in the
> future for, say, an April 1 Tor website too. ;)
>
> Thanks!
> --Roger

I have created such an image. The crown is from "Clkr.com: The online
royalty free public domain clip art". I placed the image I made on
tinypic. I'm sure someone will put it in a better place if it is
useful.

Feel free to use this image, share it, modify it, and/or share your
modifications.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2h87eb8.jpg