Re: [tor-talk] More and more websites block Tor, which will eventually become useless!

The German guy was released, right? A couple more precendents, and
police will stop raids like this one due to inefficiency. Because,
ultimately, they /are/ inefficient, and all Tor community needs to do is
to make it as clear to general public as possible.

It's difficult to predict how such a case would play out in lawless
countries but in a civilized world it /is/ possible to defend freedom in
the court of law. Actually, such things happened already, and with great
success: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somersett's_Case I'm sure Tor
project could organize some fundraising to help people with lawyers in
the first several cases, as well.

After all, the risks for every particular person involved in such a
campaing is extremely low but the benefit is unimaginable.

Again, I don't understand what's the purpose of Tor if you pretend you
don't use it. Yes, I use it. We all do. If you want to sue us, you have
to sue us all—or give up. That's how it should be. (And this is the only
way they'll give up.)