Re: [tor-talk] More and more websites block Tor, which will eventually become useless!

> The only solution would be recommending people to run exit nodes from
> home.
>
> Actually I wonder why tor users seem to be convinced it's a bad idea.
> I used to think this IS the point of Tor. If you run exit node from

Yes.

Finding out that websites do not work is great.
Finding out that programs like Skype don't work is great.
Getting your door knocked down by law enforcement is great.

The first two is the reason I don't allow any exiting from my home
anymore, I just run a normal Relay now and I'm seriously considering
just being a bridge instead (there are those who don't care what you
are doing with Tor and block you even if you don't allow exits).

Yes, yes, it would be great if everyone ran a Tor exit node from home.
But that's not going  to happen.