[tor-talk] Tor for Opera?

I like Opera as a suite of packages, far more so than the equivalent
from the mozilla stable (iceape, seamonkey) and I notice from the Tor
Browser Bundle is centered around Firefox 17 and I assume, iceweasel.

Is there any reason (other than the non-free status of Opera) why I
should not use it with Opera? Or does Opera still have its non-free
status? should Tor be used only with Firefox/iceweasel for some
specific reason or is this suggestion merely one of preference?

And if there is no reason not to use Opera, is it likely that a version
will be developed for the Opera suite of programs?
--
Graham Todd

Email produced by Claws-Mail under gNewSense Linux
and anonymised en route using Tor and JonDo.

Privacy is not an option or a crime, it is a RIGHT