Re: [tor-talk] [liberationtech] BitMail.sf.net v 0.6 - Secure Encrypting Email Client

I am not in contact with bitmail in any way, I wouldn't use it myself
because I find the communication about bitmail very poor, namely no
things raised here.

Ulex Europae:
> Robert'
> should upload his binaries to Github.

No one can host binaries on github at the moment. They deprecated that
service.

> Along with his source code. Then,
> if the MD5 checksum on his compiled binaries matches the MD5 checksum
> on the source code when it is compiled independently, he's golden.

Sure.

> That
> is how that works, how it is supposed to work.

This should be our ideal, but we're far from it, very few software
packages support this.

> Accept no substitutes.

I don't think that's possible at the moment. There are no
deterministically built operating systems yet.