Re: [tor-talk] New to TOR

Hiya.

Install the tor browser bundle ... it starts with its own firefox instance
with the tor browser check as startpage. At the firefox preferences of this
instance you can exclude your shopping and bank websites so they won't be
routed through the tor network.

And IP ban on a community website I can't imagine...
Hope ist helps, Manfred