Re: [tor-talk] Gmail account without phone number

Hey Joe,
The conditions were:
1) No Tor
2) Chrome Browser
3) Regular ISP
2) Registered from Canada

I just went to their login page, and clicked on sign up for an account link.

Then I just filled in all the fields EXCEPT the phone number and
alternative email fields (I have tried it both filled in and without and it
works for both).

And then clicked next and I was auto logged in to my Google account.
From there I went to Gmail and used it send this email out.

I have done another test using Tor (from the Tor Browser Bundle) and this
time Gmail did ask me to verify using a phone number and would not let me
get through.

Hope that helps clear things up.