[tor-talk] Firefox/TBB page permissions

I jumped so fast onto NoScript and other tools that I completely ignored
the options that are already there, somewhere. Sure, NoScript has some
wonderful extra features beyond JS blocking. It even has the
functionality of RequestPolicy and a lot more, but in a very unfriendly way.

How about Page Info > Permissions? Is there a downside besides the
regular: any customization exposes me more to fingerprinting? I mean
disable them all, cookies and scripts. Than, when I really really need
it, enable on a particular site?