[tor-talk] Provider for relay

 Hi, I know this question has been answered before but I would like to
get an up to date opinion.

	I ran a TOR relay (cheap vserver;no exit) for a couple of years
without any issues. It pushed around 600GB of traffic every month. One
day the provider stopped my server and said that they donât accept
TOR servers. I argued a bit and I told them I could lower the traffic
(even if the limit was announced with 600GB/month) but they said that
they are not interested doing business with me anymore. Great! Now the
message was clear! I also prepaid for one year, so they had still
about 100â and I asked to get it back. They answered that they will
refund the money but that never happened.

	Now that I recovered from this insistent :-) , I would like to
contribute again but I have no idea which provider I should choose. I
want to run a relay (no exit) and Iâm looking for a cheap option
without any hassle.

	 Thanks a lot,