Re: [tor-talk] xfce4 and Tor Browser

This happens for me from time to time. I run XFCE.

Just locate the Process Manager in the system menu, find the firefox/TBB process and kill it. I normally just go to the command line, start up top find the process and kill it from there. Launch the TBB again, this time it should launch and the window will appear.

-Brian