Re: [tor-talk] Tor and Anonymous browsing etc.

Thank you so much Derric. You explained very well. I have Tor Browser
and The Onion program.  Anything i need to do to the settings on
either of those?? Do i need anything else? Final question, what do you
recommend for downloading movies,music etc?? I download alot lol. I
like sites with lots of options. Fast, secure, etc..