Re: [tor-talk] What should our 31c3 talk be?

Usage stories are important and need to be given voice.
Tech talks can be had nearly anytime, anywhere.
Then you have the big question... how did LEA do it?
Certainly there's time before 31c3 to analyse/follow these
cases and do some fishing among journalistic sources.
Of course any active bombshell that would affect the above
voices that need tools like Tor the most should not be held
back just for sake of making show at a conference.