Re: [tor-talk] Running a relay on a raspberry pi

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 11:01:50AM +0200, Nurmi, Juha wrote:
I am running raspberry pi 1 and raspberry pi 2 Tor relays.

Hi, I am running Tor on raspberry pi but I am not currently running any
relay, my internet speed is only 500KiB/s. I am not sure if I can run a
relay. Even Nurmi's speed is faster than mine.

If you have at least 250 kilobytes/s each way.

That's what I get from the Tor's FAQ to run a relay.

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >